River Cruise Lines
- Our AmaWaterways Exclusive: Up to $300 to Spend on Board
- Call: Add Hotel Stays
- Our Avalon Waterways Exclusive: Free Pre-Paid Gratuities for 2
- Solo Traveler Deal: Waived Single Supplement
- 30th Anniversary Sale: Up to $7,600 in Savings + More
- All-Inclusive Crystal River Experience: Free Drinks, Free Wi-FI & Free Pre-Paid Gratuities
- All Sailings: Complimentary Shore Excursions
- Limited-Time Offer: Reduced or Waived Single Supplements
- Uniworld Experience: All-Inclusive Europe River Cruises
Terms & Conditions
Price is in U.S. dollars per person based on two people staying in the same stateroom. Price does not include airport and/or government taxes and fees, nor does pricing include fuel supplements. Prices do not include government taxes and fees, airfare, or a non-refundable $24.99 processing fee per booking. All offers are for selected dates only, are subject to availability, are limited and apply to new bookings only. Your exact price depends on the time of the actual booking. Additional restrictions may apply. All prices and dates may not be available at the time of booking. Passengers receiving special rates based on residency or age will be required to show a government-issued form of identification (passport, or birth certificate and driver's license) at the pier to validate state of residency or age prior to boarding the cruise ship.
If you or a guest is pregnant or traveling with an infant child, or if there is a need to communicate a request for special meals, medical conditions or physical challenges, we ask that you please call 866-710-8287. Cruise Specialists are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We will do everything we can to meet your needs and answer all of your questions.
Minimum age requirements may apply.
Request a Consultation
From booking to boarding and beyond, a personal concierge's expert knowledge can help guide you in planning the luxury cruise of your dreams.
Please fill out the form and a concierge will contact you.
1-1- 9AM to 9PM Monday through Friday, 9AM to 6PM Saturday through Sunday eastern standard time